In being responsive to feedback that we have received, we are implementing, what we believe to be, a robust and comprehensive off-season clinic program prior to the 2023 Spring season.
These clinics will be held on most Saturdays beginning December 10 through Opening Day. Any IGSA player, who is age eligible for the Spring ’23 season, that played in Spring ’22, Fall ’22 or that has registered for Spring ’23 will be eligible to participate. No outside participants.
Natalie Mills, with whom some of you may already be familiar with, will principally conduct these sessions along with other coaches/players from the local area. All parents, and especially those intent on coaching in some capacity during the Spring, are encouraged to attend and observe to learn what the players are being taught — skills, drills, terminology, etc.
You should see the registration programs in PlayMetrics. In order to register, you will need to create a PlayMetrics account and create a Player Profile (if you haven’t done so already) and register for each session individually to reserve your spot through “Club Programs“.
Current Schedule (Click “Schedule” above for detailed format)
- Dec 10: Pitching (Players must provide their own catcher — parent/older sibling)
- Dec 17: Fielding and Hitting
- Jan 7: Fielding and Hitting (Evals will be the following week)
- Jan 14: Pitching/Catching/Fielding/Hitting (Holiday Weekend but available for those staying local)
- Jan 21: Pitching & Catching (Mandatory Coaches Meeting/Presentation, including equipment distribution, will be in the morning followed by clinic sessions in the afternoon)
- Jan 28: Pitching/Catching/Fielding/Hitting
- Feb 4: Pitching/Catching/Fielding/Hitting
- Feb 11: TBD
- Feb 18: TBD (Holiday Weekend but available for those staying local)
- Feb 25: TBD
- Feb 26: Opening Day
- Beginner — 6U*, 8U, 10U (New/Inexperienced — 2 or fewer seasons of softball)
- Advanced — 10U (Experienced — more than 2 seasons of softball), 12U, 14U
*6U is coach pitch only during the season, so pitching skills are not required at this age level, but if your daughter has interest in pitching in the future, the sooner they start the better
- Beginner — 6U & 8U
- Advanced — 10U, 12U, 14U
- All Inclusive Bundle (Sold Out)
- Register for the bundle and receive a code for free registration for all sessions
- This bundle allows your daughter to participate in any session throughout the program (subject to availability)
- You still MUST register for each session individually so we can assess demand and track headcount for each session (purchasing this bundle does NOT register you for each session)
- Individual Sessions: $15