If you are interested in trying out for an IGSA All-Star team, please complete the Commitment Form (link above) and send to our IGSA Player Agent (email@example.com).
- Sunday, May 1st at Bill Barber, Field 3
- 8U: 8:00 – 9:30
- 10U: 9:30 – 11:30
- 12U: 11:45 – 1:15
- 14U: Currently no evaluations necessary
- Sunday, May 1st at Bill Barber, Field 3
- If Selected, MANDATORY parent meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 4th at Bill Barber 3 from 6:00 – 7:30
- See below for more detailed information
- All players and families MUST commit to being available to participate in ALL of the below scheduled events
- Practices begin May 8 and will be 2-3x per week (including weekends) through the conclusion of the season
- Invitational Tournaments
- Invitational Tournaments will be held each weekend from mid-May through mid-June. Games may be played on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (as well as possibly the Monday of Memorial Day weekend)
- District Tournament
- This is the first qualifying event. Based on team classification, teams will play in late-June. Should teams advance far enough in the District tournament, they will qualify for the State tournament. If a team fails to advance, the season will conclude
- State Tournament
- This is the second qualifying event. Based on team classification, teams will play in early-July. Should teams advance far enough in the State tournament, they will qualify for the Regional/National tournament. If a team fails to advance, the season will conclude
- Regional/National Tournament
- This is the final tournament of the All-Star season and will be held in late-July/early-August
- 8U and “C” classified teams will play in a Regional tournament
- 10U-14U “B” classified teams will play in the Western National Tournament
- March 31st — Travel team Players
- Any players playing on a Travel team MUST discontinue ALL participation, otherwise they will be eligible for All-Stars
- This includes: games, practices, clinics, drills
- Individual private, paid instruction may continue
- April 24th — Coach Selection
- Coaches may only be discussed and selected on/after April 24th.
- May 1st — All-Star Evaluations
- ALL players and parents MUST fill out an All-Star Commitment Form
- Teams will be formed in each division and at each level only if there is sufficient player interest to establish an entire and complete team with a board approved volunteer coach
- Evaluations will be held on Sunday, May 1st at Bill Barber 3. Details and times for age groups will be posted on the website by April 26th
- All Eligible Spring Rec players will be allowed to try-out
- Rec players who have NOT participated in 75% of your team’s Rec games are ineligible
- Play-Ups — Any eligible players “playing up” in Spring Rec, may be considered for either division
- Play-Downs — Any eligible players “playing down” MUST play in the age group determined by their birthdate
- High School Players
- Any former Spring 2021 or Fall 2021 IGSA players playing on a High School team (who is NOT also on a Travel team) born after January 1st, 2007 are eligible to try-out for the 14U All-Star team
- Any 14U team may only have a maximum of 4 such players
- May 2-3rd — Team Selections
- You will be contacted by an All-Star coach no later than Tuesday, May 3rd if you have made a team. Team lists will be posted on the IGSA website.
- May 4th — Parent Meeting
- For those players selected to an All-Star team, there will be a mandatory league wide Parent Meeting in the evening on Wednesday, May 4th. Time and Location TBD.
- May 8th — Practices Begin
- Practices may not begin until May 8th.
**URGENT** — Please complete the uniform information questionnaire in the link provided below immediately after you have been notified if your daughter has been selected for a team (mandatory)
Immediately following team selections, uniform information will need to be submitted to the vendor.
The uniforms provided for All-Stars will be from the same vendor as spring. All sizes should be consistent with rec uniforms, so you can make your selections based on those measurements or based on the sizing chart below. There is no guarantee that the requested jersey number or nickname will be available.
|SILVER & 14U||$300|
- Payment methods will be communicated during the All-Star parent meeting and payments must be received prior to the first practice
- IGSA will sponsor six Gold tournaments and five Silver tournaments; provide a new All-Star uniform; and provide one All Star Spirit Wear player’s t-shirt
- Should teams advance to the State and/or Regional/National Tournament, additional tournament registration fees will need to be collected
- All travel and lodging expenses for any tournament are the responsibility of the player and their families
- Please contact the IGSA Player Agent, Ed Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org), if you have any questions