Spring 2017 Registration
IGSA is excited to offer MORE FOR LESS AGAIN for the Spring 2017 season!
NO INCREASE IN REGISTRATION FEES FROM LAST YEAR!
In an effort to offer additional value and convenience to our families, IGSA will be subsidizing the following items that were previously the financial responsibility of each family:
Team Banner: Team parents order banners directly from our IGSA banner provider. IGSA pays the bill.
Opening Day Raffle Baskets: IGSA will cover Opening Day Raffle Basket expense.
All expenses for the Opening Day Extravaganza! Bounce houses, slides, carnival games, etc.
Your spring registration will continue to include uniforms, standard picture package, umpire fees, field fees, and now so much more!
6u : Birthdays between 1/1/2010 and 6/30/2012
8u : Birthdays between 1/1/2008 and 12/31/2009
10u : Birthdays between 1/1/2006 and 12/31/2007
12u : Birthdays between 1/1/2004 and 12/31/2005
14u : Birthdays between 1/1/2002 and 12/31/2003
IMPORTANT EVENTS AND DATES:
- 8U skills and pitching evaluation – Jan 21st or 22nd TBD
- 10U player evaluations – Sat, Jan 7th
- 12U & 14U player evaluations – Sun, Jan 8th
- All Evaluation dates will be posted on IGSA website
- Uniform fittings at all Evaluation Days. Mandatory for all new players.
- 10U,12U,14U Drafts take place in mid-January TBD
- 6U and 8U teams formed in mid-January
- Practices begin in February
|REGISTRATION FEES||EARLY BIRD
(before Nov 30, 2016)
(after Nov 30, 2016)
|10U /12U /14U Divisions:||$180||$200|
- Payment will be made by credit/debit card on-line when you register.
- Payment in full must be received by Nov 30th to qualify for the Early Bird Registration rate.
- A Payment Plan is offered which can be made in 3 equal installments. Instructions are in the registration system.
- Payments for the Payment Plan will be automatically deducted from the payment card used on scheduled installment dates.
- Early Bird Registration rates are not applicable for the Payment Plan.
- 6u registration is not eligible for extra discount coupons, except the sibling discount.
- An additional $5 fee will be incurred for using the payment plan option.